My Favorite Spot


My favorite spot in tiny, charming Macao, if someone asked me, would probably be in old Coloane village! Recently, I attended the high school graduation of my two sisters, Kate and michelle. One was graduating from senior high, the other from junior high (congrats sisters) and as a treat my parents decided to bring us to NgaTim cafe in Coloane - this little family owned restaurant does not look like much but it has amazing food! It was a fun family event, which included the boyfriends - mine and my sister's

Of course I had to take these shots of the place and my outfit! I remember driving here when I had my car - that car has long given up on me - with Leon or my friends, just staring at the view, eating and chatting away. My outfit consists of two very breezy pieces, like the awesome midi asymmetrical skirt I got in Taiwan! Thank goodness for the soft wind or these shots wouldn't have been as great

Well, I hope you enjoy the photos of my favorite spot, see you soon lovelies
-Che

Top : thrifted//Skirt : Taipei//Shoes : Taobao//Bag : Gongbei Mall 
 ++

CONVERSATION

28 Comments:

  1. love your shoes!!! thank's for visiting my blog!!!!!

    xoxo Tati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    thank you for comment on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Nastia

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sandals are very nice
    if you want we can follow each other

    xoxo

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely sounds like a nice place. Looks like it too! Great place to have as a favorite :)
    I love this outfit (when do I not? haha), the blue skirt is so light and floaty! Also, I just got some heels that are similar to yours. So glad I did. They look awesome on you!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice skirt!! Love the outfit and the place looks sooooooooo pretty!!!
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it !!!!!
    I'm following you, follow back?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leopard with the soft blue of the skirt! Such a stunning look! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I've followed yours! xoxo

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skirt + great spot = Amazing pics! Love them :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely place and I love your outfit, your skirt is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit! :D
    i love soft blue skirt
    thanks for comment and follow my blog
    already follow your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing pics and nice skirt!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit Che!, love your skirt! amazing pictures of flowers!
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt is beautiful! love the cut.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you styled the leopard top with that pretty skirt and i loveee the color!! gorgeous shoe!!! <3

    xo
    http://www.thestyleshowroom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow lovely skirl:)You look amzing
    xoxo
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool dress!would u like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for your comment.. I love this skirt.. very nice!!!
    :)
    Now I follow you.. if you want follow me ;)
    Thanks
    http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment - I follow you! The drink is called "Hugo" so maybe you know about it? It is champaign with sugar sirup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, pretty blog :-)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :-)
    I have followed you, follow me back please :*

    http://lipsia1.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice styling. I just love the color of that skirt and your shoes are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @StyleChe